Thursday 17 April 2014

About Me

Life is not an Empty Dream,
                                          -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.

                       
                     As Laughter is  good for health I Make Myself To laugh even in difficult situations it makes my troubles flee away in Blink of an eye,And could Make Others laugh  as I posses
                                      a good sense of humor.I'm addicted to Games & music and
I try to learn New stuffs From the Internet and Daily Life,I'm Interested In Improving My knowledge.
             I'm a Born Pentecost and Love to read the Holy Bible,I am a great fan of Christianity,I believe that Jesus Christ Died on the Cross and Rose up on the Third day,I believe that he Cleansed Me from all My sins and I'm completely forgiven,I was Baptized On 31st December 2012.
I found Peace and Truth In the holy bible and I would Recommend You to Read the word of god If you're looking for peace and truth,And Could Love to Share The Gospel.
                    Many People Complain that Life is an Empty Dream But To such people I would advice that Life is Serious and real and it's better worth fighting than Dying.So Trust in the Lord And make Way to the future For Nothing is Impossible With Him.
                                          

With God all things are possible - Mat 19:26

No comments:

Post a Comment